SAS REPORTS BIGGER-THAN-EXPECTED LOSS KCS-content whatsapp Tags: NULL Wednesday 9 February 2011 7:21 pm Scandinavian airline SAS reported a bigger than expected fourth-quarter loss yesterday but said it hopes to be back in profit this year. Pretax losses in the fourth quarter shrank to 464m crowns ($72m) from 1.52bn crowns in the same period of 2009, but analysts had expected a sharper reduction, to 174m crowns. whatsapp Show Comments ▼ Read This Next’A Quiet Place Part II’ Sets Pandemic Record in Debut WeekendFamily ProofHiking Gadgets: Amazon Deals Perfect For Your Next AdventureFamily ProofAmazon roars for MGM’s lion, paying $8.45 billion for studio behind JamesFamily ProofYoga for Beginners: 3 Different Types of Yoga You Should TryFamily ProofIndian Spiced Vegetable Nuggets: Recipes Worth CookingFamily ProofBack on the Rails for Summer New York to New Orleans, Savannah and MiamiFamily ProofChicken Bao: Delicious Recipes Worth CookingFamily ProofCheese Crostini: Delicious Recipes Worth CookingFamily ProofNew England Patriots’ Cam Newton says no extra motivation from Mac Jones’Sportsnaut Share
“The team at BlueRibbon brings technical and gamification expertise and broad industry experience to DraftKings, and we are excited to leverage this technology to further differentiate our product offerings and engage customers in new ways.” M&A Subscribe to the iGaming newsletter Topics: Marketing & affiliates Marketing M&A BlueRibbon was founded in 2017 by its chief executive Amir Askarov and chief marketing officer Dan Fischer. “Integrating BlueRibbon’s proprietary, proven technology will enable DraftKings to create dynamic incentives for our users as they engage with our products,” DraftKings’ co-founder and president of global technology and product, Paul Liberman, said. 6th April 2021 | By Robert Fletcher Sports betting and daily fantasy sports operator DraftKings has completed the acquisition of jackpot and gamification business BlueRibbon Software. Financial terms of the deal were not disclosed, but DraftKings said it would now use BlueRibbon’s jackpot functionality to improve customer experience for its players. AddThis Sharing ButtonsShare to LinkedInLinkedInShare to FacebookFacebookShare to TwitterTwitter Image: World Poker Tour “Joining DraftKings will allow us to continue to build our platform to enhance the player experience and to strengthen our Tel Aviv-based team.” Tags: DraftKings BlueRibbon Software BlueRibbon’s Askarov added: “We created BlueRibbon to give companies the ability to differentiate themselves within the highly competitive sports betting and iGaming industries with unique and innovative marketing platform. The deal comes after DraftKings last week also acquired US-facing multi-platform broadcast and content provider Vegas Sports Information Network (VSiN). This, DraftKings said, will include personalised promotions and rewards tailored to individual customers and jackpots that pay out across its product offerings DraftKings said it intends to fully integrate BlueRibbon’s leadership and current employee base into its global workforce. DraftKings finalises acquisition of BlueRibbon Software Email Address
Mauritius Chemical & Fertilizer Industry Ltd (MCFI.mu) listed on the Stock Exchange of Mauritius under the Agri-industrial sector has released it’s 2020 interim results for the half year.For more information about Mauritius Chemical & Fertilizer Industry Ltd (MCFI.mu) reports, abridged reports, interim earnings results and earnings presentations, visit the Mauritius Chemical & Fertilizer Industry Ltd (MCFI.mu) company page on AfricanFinancials.Document: Mauritius Chemical & Fertilizer Industry Ltd (MCFI.mu) 2020 interim results for the half year.Company ProfileMauritius Chemical & Fertilizer Industry Limited is a Mauritian company that specialises in the production of a comprehensive range of fertilisers for local and international customers. The company deals through several manufacturing and trading companies, supplying products and services that include, complex nitrogen, phosphorous, potassium (NPK) fertilizers, foliar and liquid fertilizers, basic and specialty chemicals for sugar, textile, paint and hotel industries, refrigerants, laboratory services, electrical, and household appliances, electronic equipment, and also commodities such as flour, tires, paper products and steel products. Mauritius Chemical & Fertilizer Industry Ltd operates through its subsidiaries which include MCFI Ltd, Chemco Ltd, Bychemex Ltd, MCFI (Freeport) Ltd, Elcon Systentechnik Mauritius Ltd, Medigaz Ltd and MCFI-SFB Co. Ltd which is a joint venture between the Company and the Shenzen Shenfubao Group, China. Mauritius Chemical & Fertilizer Industry Limited is listed on the Stock Exchange of Mauritius.
FMBcapital Holdings Plc (FMBCH.mw) listed on the Malawi Stock Exchange under the Banking sector has released it’s 2020 interim results for the second quarter.For more information about FMBcapital Holdings Plc (FMBCH.mw) reports, abridged reports, interim earnings results and earnings presentations, visit the FMBcapital Holdings Plc (FMBCH.mw) company page on AfricanFinancials.Document: FMBcapital Holdings Plc (FMBCH.mw) 2020 interim results for the second quarter.Company ProfileFMBcapital Holdings (FMBCH) is the Mauritius based holding company for the FMBcapital Group and was listed on the Malawi Stock Exchange in September 2017 following a one for one share swap with First Merchant Bank of Malawi shareholders. FMBCH has banking and finance operations in Botswana, Malawi, Mozambique, Zambia and Zimbabwe. It is primarily an investment holding company with interests as follows: First Capital Bank, Malawi – 100% (established June 1995)First Capital Bank, Botswana – 38,60% (established July 2008)Capital Bank Mozambique – 70% (acquired June 2013)First Capital Bank, Zambia – 49% (acquired June 2013)First Capital Bank in association with Barclays – 62% (acquired October 2017) Through its subsidiaries, FMBCH offers a comprehensive range of financial products and services to both corporate and retail sectors. The Global Credit Rating Co. has consistently given FMB an annual Long Term Rating of A+ and a Short Term Rating of A1 since 2007. FMBcapital Holdings Plc is listed on the Malawi Stock Exchange
ArchDaily Projects ShareFacebookTwitterPinterestWhatsappMailOrhttps://www.archdaily.com/897775/bf-81-estudio-paralelo Clipboard Save this picture!© Ricardo Bassetti+ 28Curated by Pedro Vada Share Architects: Estúdio Paralelo Area Area of this architecture project Apartments Brazil Year: “COPY” BF 81 / Estúdio ParaleloSave this projectSaveBF 81 / Estúdio Paralelo 2018 Photographs CopyApartments•Santa Cecilia, Brazil ShareFacebookTwitterPinterestWhatsappMailOrhttps://www.archdaily.com/897775/bf-81-estudio-paralelo Clipboard BF 81 / Estúdio Paralelo Responsible Engineer:Edison Fernandes da SilvaConstruction Company:EFS engenharia e construçõesTexts:Fernando Paal, Fernanda DobalWood Work:Status MarcenariaMetal Work:Geraldo AzevedoConcrete Benches:Robson FerreiraLighting:Companhia da Iluminação e LuminiArchitect In Charge :Fernando PaálCollaborating Architects:Laura Peters, Julia ParkCity:Santa CeciliaCountry:BrazilMore SpecsLess SpecsSave this picture!© Ricardo BassettiText description provided by the architects. This apartment is one of the many forgotten penthouses of 1950s São Paulo. The apartment absorbs both floor-plans of the two apartments per floor of this small building in Santa Cecília, each one with 60 square meters, and organizes the space in a fashion that is curious for the time in which it was constructed. Save this picture!© Ricardo BassettiSave this picture!Section 01Save this picture!© Ricardo BassettiAfter being closed for 20 years, the owners bought not just the apartment, but the promise of a fight for the necessary renovations, which would be structural and require much patience and planning. All the building’s water piping was in the walls (and there was no record of the piping, so it was necessary to track it down) and to meet the requirements of the owners, this piping needed to be updated and moved, so that the apartment’s spaces could interact. Save this picture!© Ricardo BassettiBesides this very important fluidity in the project, some of the original materials were kept, such as the granilite in the staircase and the old wooden floors, which were both restored. Other details were remade, such as the iron windows with electrostatic paint and the terracotta cementile flooring, which, in an abstract way, reflects the original forms found there.Save this picture!Diagram – BeforeThe carpentry and marble work guest star in diamond white, speckled grey granite, and in American oak. These are truly the original treasures of the apartment. A curious discovery of the demolition was that the external walls were doubled. They were left exposed and painted white. Through the process we discovered this was because it made it easier for the roof slabs to be concrete.Save this picture!© Ricardo BassettiThe original pre-demolition beams were treated but their rustic aspect was maintained to show that they used to be walls and now belong to distinct spaces. The result is a clean space, with simple lines and clear organization; without spacial hierarchy, the light spreads to all corners, which serves to show the original characteristics of the building. Save this picture!© Ricardo BassettiProject gallerySee allShow lessFoster + Partners’ MOL Tower Will Rise Despite Budapest’s New Skyscraper BanArchitecture NewsSix Artistic Visons for Replacing Confederate MonumentsArchitecture NewsProject locationAddress:Santa Cecilia, São Paulo, BrazilLocation to be used only as a reference. It could indicate city/country but not exact address. Share “COPY” Photographs: Ricardo Bassetti Manufacturers Brands with products used in this architecture project Manufacturers: Vitro®, AED Mármores, Companhia da Iluminação, Dalle Piagge, Deca, Eliane, Lumini, Tramontina Products translation missing: en-US.post.svg.material_description Area: 150 m² Year Completion year of this architecture project CopyAbout this officeEstúdio ParaleloOfficeFollowProductsWoodStoneConcrete#TagsProjectsBuilt ProjectsSelected ProjectsResidential ArchitectureHousingApartmentsSanta CeciliaBrazilPublished on August 20, 2018Cite: “BF 81 / Estúdio Paralelo” [BF 81 / Estúdio Paralelo] 20 Aug 2018. ArchDaily. Accessed 11 Jun 2021.
AddThis Sharing ButtonsShare to TwitterTwitterShare to FacebookFacebookShare to LinkedInLinkedInShare to EmailEmailShare to WhatsAppWhatsAppShare to MessengerMessengerShare to MoreAddThis The Royal National Institute for the Blind has created a separate Web site to promote and support its one-off fundraising day Look Loud Day on 16 JuneThe Royal National Institute for the Blind has created a separate Web site to promote and support its one-off fundraising day Look Loud Day on 16 June. The site is a fine example of a charity addressing its different types of donors and supporters. In addition, it works hard at generating free publicity for itself with the largest collection of free, downloadable banner adverts that we have yet come across. It offers both static and animated ads. One improvement might be to include ads that incorporate photographic images, which are reported to achieve a higher response rate.RNIB does of course adhere to good Web accessibility standards by including an ALT tag in the sample HTML code it offers for using its banner ads. Advertisement About Howard Lake Howard Lake is a digital fundraising entrepreneur. Publisher of UK Fundraising, the world’s first web resource for professional fundraisers, since 1994. Trainer and consultant in digital fundraising. Founder of Fundraising Camp and co-founder of GoodJobs.org.uk. Researching massive growth in giving. Howard Lake | 7 April 2000 | News Lookloud looks good 16 total views, 1 views today AddThis Sharing ButtonsShare to TwitterTwitterShare to FacebookFacebookShare to LinkedInLinkedInShare to EmailEmailShare to WhatsAppWhatsAppShare to MessengerMessengerShare to MoreAddThis
More than 4,000 people — mainly members of Transport Workers Union Local 100 — protested in front of the Metropolitan Transportation Authority’s office at 2 Broadway on Oct. 29.That date was the one-year anniversary of superstorm Sandy hitting New York City and seriously impacting New York’s transit system. The hard work, skills and deep experience of New York’s transit workers was what got this system — so vital to the functioning of the whole city — up and running in a few days after the storm.The 300,000 or so city workers, all without a contract — some for years — want a raise. They also want the normal “retro” payments covering the months or years since their last contract expired.The MTA, in a move that prefigures other offers to city workers, presented a three-year contract with no raises, more employee contributions for medical care and many other givebacks.This is how labor negotiations have worked for decades in New York City.“There’s no way that the transit workers, in light of the work we’ve done historically and the work we do day in and day out, are taking three zeros, or any of those other … concessions that they’re demanding of us,” said John Samuelsen, president of TWU Local 100.FacebookTwitterWhatsAppEmailPrintMoreShare thisFacebookTwitterWhatsAppEmailPrintMoreShare this
Previous articleRetail Food Price Inflation Has Yet to AppearNext articleDrought Hits Indiana Yields Including Specialty Crops Andy Eubank Facebook Twitter By Andy Eubank – Oct 18, 2012 Home News Feed Lafayette Indiana Field Update for 10-18-2012 Facebook Twitter Indiana corn yields have suffered with the drought this year and soybean yields are down in many cases, although some Hoosier fields have reported the best yields ever. In Tippecanoe County Levi Huffman’s harvest is complete. Corn and bean yields are down, but so are yields for his specialty crops, tomatoes and jalapeno, sweet cherry and hot cherry peppers. At a whole farm average of 42 Huffman’s beans didn’t measure up to the usual 58 to 60 bushels per acre. Listen to the HAT Field Update from his tractor Wednesday afternoon:[audio:https://www.hoosieragtoday.com//wp-content/uploads//2012/10/HFU-LH-101812.mp3|titles=Levi Huffman field update]Audio Playerhttps://media.blubrry.com/hoosieragtoday/p/www.hoosieragtoday.com//wp-content/uploads//2012/10/HFU-LH-101812.mp300:0000:0000:00Use Up/Down Arrow keys to increase or decrease volume.Podcast: Play in new window | Download | EmbedSubscribe: RSS SHARE SHARE Lafayette Indiana Field Update for 10-18-2012
News News Organisation Receive email alerts RSF_en to go further WhatsApp blocks accounts of at least seven Gaza Strip journalists Reporters Without Borders condemns the Israeli government’s attempts to intimidate journalists who plan to travel with a flotilla of ships that will set sail in the next few days in an attempt to break Israel’s blockade of the Gaza Strip.In a message sent to journalists yesterday, Israeli Government Press Office director Oren Helman said media personnel sailing with the flotilla would be deliberately violating Israeli law and could be denied entry to Israel for 10 years. Their equipment could also be impounded and they might be subject to “additional sanctions,” he added.“The threats made by the Israeli authorities are unacceptable,” Reporters Without Borders said. “They deny the rights to impart and receive news and information, rights enshrined in the Universal Declaration of Human Rights and the Israeli constitution. “Without media coverage, the public is likely to be misinformed about the attempted delivery of humanitarian aid to the Gaza Strip. Journalists must be allowed to do their work without being threatened or intimidated. This announcement violates the fundamental principles which Israel claims to espouse.”Reporters Without Borders has been told that dozens of foreign journalists plan to be aboard the flotilla, as well as an Israeli journalist working for the Tel Aviv-based daily Haaretz. In response to an outcry about yesterday’s announcement, the Israeli prime minister today said the government was reviewing its position.A similar “Freedom Flotilla” tried in May 2010 to break the blockade that Israeli has maintained on the Gaza population ever since Hamas seized power in 2006. A total of 19 passengers were killed and 36 others were wounded when the Israeli military intercepted the flotilla at sea. The Israeli authorities imposed a temporary blackout on information about the dead and injured and their transfer to hospitals in Israel.More than 60 journalists travelling with the flotilla were arrested, taken back to Israel and then deported. Their equipment was confiscated and many of them are still waiting for it to be returned (http://en.rsf.org/israel-journalists-on-intercepted-14-06-2010,37735.html). RSF asks ICC prosecutor to say whether Israeli airstrikes on media in Gaza constitute war crimes Follow the news on Israel News May 28, 2021 Find out more IsraelMiddle East – North Africa June 3, 2021 Find out more Israel now holding 13 Palestinian journalists News IsraelMiddle East – North Africa May 16, 2021 Find out more June 27, 2011 – Updated on January 20, 2016 Israeli government openly threatens journalists planning to sail with Gaza flotilla Help by sharing this information
Homepage BannerNews Detectives in Derry appeal for information following incident of criminal damage RELATED ARTICLESMORE FROM AUTHOR Facebook Twitter NPHET ‘positive’ on easing restrictions – Donnelly Previous articleDeputy Doherty hopes working group report will have a clear strategy for Gaoth Dobhair Business ParkNext articleCalls made to develop Drumboe Woods into tourist attraction admin Detectives in Derry are appealing for witnesses following a report of criminal damage to a house in the Brookdale Park area of Shantallow in the early hours of this morning.At approximately 4.30 am a wheelie bin was pushed against the front door and set alight. The NIFRS attended the scene and extinguished the fire which is believed to have been started maliciously.There have been no reports of anyone being injured as a result of this incident.The PSNI are appealing to anyone who may have noticed any suspicious activity in the area or who has any information to contact Police at Strand Road on the non-emergency number 101.Or, if someone would prefer to provide information without giving their details they can contact the independent charity Crimestoppers and speak to them anonymously on 0800 555 111.” Three factors driving Donegal housing market – Robinson WhatsApp By admin – March 21, 2015 Google+ Pinterest WhatsApp Google+ Pinterest Facebook Twitter Nine Til Noon Show – Listen back to Wednesday’s Programme GAA decision not sitting well with Donegal – Mick McGrath Calls for maternity restrictions to be lifted at LUH Guidelines for reopening of hospitality sector published